Question about Televison & Video
I bought the Pioneer DV-2010 region-free dvd player how do I unlock the region code so I can play region 1 dvds
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Making my DVD Player Region Free
It is not a permanent hack, you will have to to it over for every out of region movie you put in.
1. When "REGION CODE ERROR" shows on screen after you've input your wrong-region DVD you push "ON SCREEN".
2. When the DVD-menu is showing push "ON SCREEN" again and another DVD-menu will appear.
3. Move the arrow over to the clock and press enter. The menu asks for "TIME" and you write 0:00:00 and push enter.
4. You will now see the menu for the movie. Remove the DVD-menu by pushing "ON SCREEN" once. You can now watch the movie.
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
Converting the player to Multi-Region:
Requires the use of a Palm Pilot w/Palm OS 3.0 or later and the OmniRemote Pro from http://www.pacificneotek.com/
(Other PDAs using Palm OS and compatible with the OmniRemote Pro from http://www.pacificneotek.com/ can also be used).
1. Program the Palm Pilot/OmniRemote. For instructions on programming the Palm Pilot/OmniRemote click How to Program the Palm Pilot.
2. Power on the DVD player without any DVD in the tray.
3. Keep the programmed Palm Pilot close to the IR port of the DVD player.
4. Start the OmniRemote program.
5. Place OmniRemote in TV mode and tap the "0" button on the OmniRemote.
6. The DVD player will power off.
7. Power the DVD player on again. Check the Region-free status by playing a DVD.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
We used a usb on the DVD and now we can't watch normal DVDs on it. We insert the DVD and the player just rejects it and opens the draw.
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2013 | Pioneer DV320K Multiregion DVD Player PAL
Oct 01, 2012 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Jan 10, 2011 | Pioneer DV-220V-K DVD Player
Feb 11, 2010 | Pioneer DV-310 DVD Player
Dec 12, 2009 | Pioneer Televison & Video
Dec 15, 2008 | Pioneer DV-U7 DVD Player
May 27, 2008 | Televison & Video
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!