Question about Samsung Q2 Digital Media Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Downloaded jar files are invalid
You need to download and install JAVA to open these files.
1. Follow this link: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
2. Click on "Free Java Download"
3. Click on "Agree and Start Free Download"
4. Click Save File
5. Open file once it is downloaded.
6. Click "Install" when the JAVA installer opens.
7. Uncheck "Include FREE McAfee Security Scan Plus" unless you want this program
8. Click "Next" and close all browsers.
9. Restart computer if asked to from the installer.
10. Open up the jar files you were unable to open prior to installing JAVA.
That should do it; good luck and thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
download jad, they should work on your phone. did you verify that your jar files are not corrupted? c3303 is java enabled, should run jar files.
Posted on Nov 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 13, 2011 | Samsung C3303 Cell Phone
Sep 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 26, 2009 | Nokia N81
Mar 27, 2017 | Samsung Q2 Digital Media Player
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: