Question about Kenwood KFC-W2525DVC Car Subwoofer
What type a box i need?
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Kenwood audio equipment
there worth from 35 to 80$ per speaker ! plus the box. I've got the same ones 2x10 in a box and never had a problem. If I did it was always with the power amp settings. Remember the speaker specs when setting up the amp. otherwise sell them quick on ebay or your local cash converter shop.
Posted on Feb 24, 2008
Can't help you on the manual, but basic specs for both drivers are listed on crutchfield.com web site.
Easy way to do it is ; type in KFC-W2505 and the KFC-W2509 in your search engine and click on the Crutchfield web site. This will give the overall cubic dimensions of the cabinet, plus other info. Hope this helps...
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
the cheapest way is to get a prefab box from sonicelectonix.com get it ported im hittin 130db with mine in a 2.3?cu ft center port(one big chamber). litterally my fiance cant drink anything cant smoke a cigarette, and all hell breaks loose when i have the window cranked and throw 400w rms at the pair so bout 200 ea. and that my friend makes my ears hurt very bad and they actually hit harder than my older style RE audio subs.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: I have a Kenwood KFC-XW1100DVC
If you're sure that you didn't drop the subwoofer while handling it outside of your Jeep, make sure your connections are solid. Perhaps you did not connect your wires from your terminal to the voice coils solidly. Otherwise, use your best judgement and determine whether or not the subwoofer is up to par on its normal performance. Try to keep the volume down for a little bit, to give it some rest.
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Hooking up an Xbox with Linksys routers:
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 18.104.22.168...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect...
Dec 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 12, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Jun 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 26, 2010 | Phoenix Digital PD-131 Car Subwoofer
Mar 30, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 21, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 20, 2009 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
May 05, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-N WRT150N Router
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: