Question about Brother International Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Printer won't stop jamming
sounds like your printer wants to form it's own three piece band(kidding here).
sounds like you rollers are dirty or have something on one or both of them..like tires on a slippery road, these need to be clean and dry.
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
SOURCE: Can't print from the MP tray?
When you print labels or envelopes you need to select the correct tray from the print menu. (File print or ctrl P) or the printer will think the normal paper tray is being used.
You can force the printer to change the tray after the print has been sent by pressing the continue button on the printer, just make sure that the normal tray has no paper in it.
Posted on May 11, 2008
SOURCE: HP paper jam
That is usually caused by the paper feed rollers being cover with paper dust. Take a clean cotton pad and alcohol and clean the rollers :turninig each roller as you clean it. if it has a rear dor, open it to get better access to the rollers.
Please remember to rate all users who assist you for free :)
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
SOURCE: label sheets won't feed, jam
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2016 | HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One -...
Jun 02, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8550DP Printer
Jul 07, 2010 | Brother MFC-7820N Laser Printer
Jan 22, 2010 | Brother MFC-7820N All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 21, 2010 | Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer
May 11, 2008 | Brother HL 5250DN Laser Printer
Jan 13, 2008 | OKI B4350 Laser Printer
Nov 20, 2007 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 12, 2016 | Brother International Brother MFC-J4510DW
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert