Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Best Buy Credit Card
You should be able to manage your account, including payments, from here :
Just click on manage account, then continue from there - you may need some of your account information in order to get your online management account set up.
Posted on May 10, 2008
Press [FAX], then press [Menu].
2 Use [< ] or [> ] to select <MEMORY REFERENCE>.
3 Press [OK].
4 Use [< ] or [> ] to select <PRINT DOCUMENT> or <DELETE DOCUMENT>.
▼ If you select <PRINT DOCUMENT>:
1. Press [OK]. 2. Use [<] or [> ] to select the transaction number (TX/RX NO.) of the document you want to print, or enter the number using the Numeric Keys. If you are unsure of the transaction number, print the DOC. MEMORY LIST. (See "Printing A List Of Documents In Memory".)
3. Press [OK]. 4. Press [< ] to print the first page only, or press [> ] to print all pages of the document. 5. To print another document, return to branch-step 2, or to finish printing, go to step 6. ▼ If you select <DELETE DOCUMENT>:
1. Press [OK]. 2. Use [< ] or [> ] to select <ALL PRINTED DOCS.> or <1 DOCUMENT>. – <ALL PRINTED DOCS.>: Deletes all the printed documents stored in memory.
– <1 DOCUMENT>: Deletes a single document stored in memory.
3. Go to step 5. 5 Press [OK].
▼ If you selected <ALL PRINTED DOCS.> above:
1. Press [< ]. Press [> ] to cancel deleting, and the machine returns to the standby mode.
▼ If you selected <1 DOCUMENT> above:
1. Use [< ] or [> ] to select the transaction number (TX/RX NO.) of the document you want to delete, or enter the number using the Numeric Keys. If you are unsure of the transaction number, print the DOC. MEMORY LIST. (See "Printing A List Of Documents In Memory".)
2. Press [OK]. 3. Press [< ]. Press [>] to cancel deleting, and the machine returns to the LCD of branch-step 1.
4. To delete another document, return to branch-step 1, or to finish deleting, go to step 6. 6 Press [Stop/Reset].
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Open the apply payments window and choose the customers name at the top. Click next to the invoice that you want to pay and then at the bottom of the screen look for the button that says discounts and credits. Click on it and then choose credits. The credit should be listed there to apply to the invoice. If you have tried these steps
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2016 | Retail Supplies
Jan 09, 2016 | Kobo Arc
Jan 29, 2015 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Dec 17, 2012 | tracfone.com
Oct 09, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: