Question about Eureka Capture Upright Vacuum Vacuum
Runs but is very loud
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This may sound silly, but have you checked the belt? A lot of Eureka vacuums use the vac motor to run the brush, and if the brush is not running the vacuum won't pick up. Another thing to check is the condition of the fan blades.. if they get worn they will push air out of the exhaust ports, but not push enough air to pull the dirt into the vacuum bag. Another thing to check is the length of the bristles on the brush... you can change a lot of the bristle strips and save the cost of a whole brush roll.. All of these fixes are under $10.00 (Belt: $1-2, Brush Strip $3-6, Fan $5-10) at most places.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Hi! It appears your thermal protector sensor has kicked in and caused your cleaner to power off. This is usually due to a clog or a filter that needs to be cleaned or replaced. Try these steps to get your vacuum back up & running!
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Twist off the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Hold filter under running water until water runs clear. Squeeze out the filter and allow 24 hours to air dry.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash)
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
Your vacuum should turn back on after it cools off, this can take up to an hour. Hope this helps!
Oct 07, 2014 | Hoover Vacuums
Aug 09, 2014 | Hoover Nano Cyclonic Compact Bagless...
Mar 12, 2014 | Hoover Nano Cyclonic Compact Bagless...
Nov 20, 2013 | Beam Advocate AP900 Belt
Apr 13, 2010 | Dirt Devil Reaction Twin Cyclone Upright...
Jun 22, 2009 | Oreck XL21 Bagged Upright Vacuum
Jan 19, 2009 | Eureka Vacuums
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: