Question about Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical Desktop Keyboard/Mouse KBWIREOPT
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to the manufactor's webiste.
2. There should be a search bar somewhere on the web page.
3. Click in the search bar, and type in your model number and then
4. A lot of manuals files are in adobe reader extension file.
5. You can download the manual from the website.
1. If you don't have adobe reader.
2. You can go to www.adobe.com
3. You will see a link to download adobe reader on their website.
4. After that you should be able to view your manual.
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2011 | Borland Turbo C++ 3.0 Full Version...
Feb 07, 2010 | Pioneer GPS AVIC-X1 car radio
Nov 24, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 09, 2009 | Blenders
May 09, 2009 | Orion HCCA-D5000 Car Audio Amplifier
Dec 29, 2008 | FrancisFrancis! X1 - Stainless Steel...
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: