Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: sylvania 6432td 32" screen
You have to choose the right INPUT on your TV where your DVD player was connected. If your using the Yellow/Red/White cable from your DVD player you need to choose on your TV the input Example Video1 Video2, etc... If your using the COAX,(like cable wire) Put your TV on Channel 3 or 4. Hope this may help you. Please post the outcome, if you need further help. Is this TV is a COMBO?
Posted on Aug 13, 2007
SOURCE: How can I input my sylvania 27"
Here are the instructions for the TV.
They do not say how to select Video or Game mode without the remote. Try connecting a vcr or game to the input and do the Channel Pre-Select process to see if that will pick up the input as part of the Channel Scan. If it does you will be able to get to Game or Video using the channel up/down buttons. Another option is to get a replacement universal remote that has a code for your TV and will assign a button for Game or Video.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
I had to use a dishnetwork remote that I had lying around. You also may able to program a direct tv remote, replaytv remote or universal remote. I have found that putting it into 'game mode' does not work. You will not be able to change the input without a remote.
Here are the instructions for the dishnetwork remote I was using (may differ slightly from yours):
Sylvania Television codes: 733, 506, 525, 536, 566, 568, 569, 573, 600, 610, 652, 654, 656, 659, 660, 664, 665, 666, 671, 672, 674, 677, 723, 724, 729
1. Verify the remote is a DISH Network remote. Look for the DISH Network logo on the bottom of the remote and Mode buttons or lights at the top. Why?
We have the codes for all DISH Network remotes and would be happy to help you with your DISH Network manufactured remote. Please contact the manufacturer of your remote for further assistance. Detailed instructions may be included in the owners' manual that came with your equipment. If not, there may be a toll-free technical support number listed.
2. Look up the Code(s) for the piece of equipment you are trying to address. If the equipment is not listed or a Power Scan is desired click here.
3. Press and hold the correct Mode button (about six seconds) until all mode button backlights come on, then release.
4. Use the number buttons to enter the three digit number (four digit for AUX mode) corresponding to the equipment. The light will blink off after each digit is entered and then return to a steady light.
5. Press the POUND (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
6. To verify the code works, press the mode button. Then try several different functions for that equipment. Some codes may provide partial function, or respond differently than the button's titled function. Try the other codes listed for that device until you find one that offers more complete functionality.
7. Store the remote code for future use.
8. If the remote still does not operate the device, perform the Power Scan. If still no operation, it may not be compatible with that piece of equipment.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
Had same problem Sylvania SRT2232s 32"had to keep powering on and off until it warmed up enough to finally stay on. Problem was the 100/50 & 1/50 filter cap took it to local repair total cost to fix was 74.52 works better than ever
Posted on Mar 16, 2010
During a recent move the remote was lost. I have the 6420FF in my son's room and trying to set up dvd and wi console set up, but cannot adjust tv via menu button on tv. Is there any way to set-up game system and/or dvd without remote?
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2013 | Sylvania 6420FB 20" TV
Sep 06, 2013 | Sylvania 6432TE 32" TV
Mar 10, 2011 | Sylvania 6432TE 32" TV
Mar 06, 2010 | Sylvania SRT2232S 32" TV
Jul 29, 2009 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Jun 13, 2009 | Sylvania 6420FB 20" TV
May 23, 2009 | Sylvania SRT2319 TV
Oct 19, 2008 | Air Tools & Compressors
Mar 21, 2008 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Aug 13, 2007 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!