Not sure if PS3's youtube app supports that. But you can probably log in youtube on ps 3 right? If that's the case, follow this:
Sign into your YouTube account and follow these steps to make a purchase:
- Visit the video you'd like to purchase and touch the button displaying the purchase price.
- For some videos, the rental and HD options will be listed. (Note that HD might only be available for certain devices.) For movie rentals, your movie will be available for the duration of the rental period after you start watching it for the first time. Purchases will be available to watch as many times as you like and don't expire.
- If you have a coupon to redeem, touch Enter promotional code to show the promotional code dialog. Enter your code and touch Done, then touch the appropriate purchase button to continue.
- Select the payment method you wish to use from Google Wallet, or add a new payment method, then touchBuy to finish the transaction.
- Once your payment has gone through, you'll receive a purchase confirmation.
- You can find all the videos you've purchased by touching the Purchases tab in the menu.
Then you can probably watch it on your ps3 if you logging your google account on it.