- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Follow these steps to change your language to English: 1. Go to menu on your phone. 2. then move to settings. 3. Under settings you will see language settings. 4. pick the language you want under language settings. You are back to English. I hope that helps. Good luck.
Read more: How do I change to russian language on my Nokia c 2-01? - My Nokia C2-01 is in English. I want to change it to Russian Language. It is not listed under settings. How do I do it? :: Ask Me Fast at
Go into the tools menu and find "language" and reset it although may be difficult if everything is in Russian. However there is a "restore" on screen button that can also get you back to where you want to be.
hit your screen to get to where you see preferences... click on the preference button, then click on the voice button, it is an icon with lips... you can change the original settings for language and voice from perferences.
Here's a possibility:
Hit the menu button, scroll down to the 3rd option (Device Defaults)
Hit the "check" mark
Scroll down once to language
Hit the right (or left) arrows until you see English
1. unplug all cables from back of unit
(turn power off as well)
2. while the printer is off hold down the * and 5
3. while holding them turn printer on
4. continue to hold buttons until display reads 'Permanent Storage Init'
5. then release buttons
6. at the end of reset it will ask you to select language and location, just press enter then 1 to confirm
Hope that works!!
PS. You could have picked an easier language!!!