- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
u have no other option. and if u want to view webpages in tamil font.follow these steps 1.download opera mini 2.after installing type OPERA:CONFIG 3.Then select Use bitmap...for complex scripts[i cant remember] 4.then select yes and save.
1. You need to have Unicode Tamil fonts installed on your computer
and the Operating System capable of rendering Tamil Scripts. Windows
XP comes with a Unicode Tamil Font (Latha) and you should not
need to download/install a unicode font.
2. In the Control Panel, in Regional/Languages Options you
will need to ensure that Indic/Asian Language option is checked.