Question about Epson WorkForce 310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I press the button on the machine (it just beeps), or try to do it from my computer (it acts like its a print job and goes into the queue)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Did you use Epson Genuine Cartridges? ALL…. Epson & Brother Requires Genuine Cartridges. !!!!!!!!You might have dried it up.
This is the only advice I can give you.
The next step would be to disassemble the Epson, and clean the Pads/Heads. Click on link below.:
I located a page on http://www.fixyourownprinter.com forum, which had plenty of details about similar issues.
If you find this helpful, pls rate me.
Thanks and Good Luck :0)
Posted on Apr 11, 2010
Usage of compatible ink and leave the printer idle too long may cause printhead clogging
What should you do if you get this problem. Relax; you may recover the printhead by unclogging it. Follow these steps to unclog the printhead
1. Right click in the printer driver name
2. Select Properties menu
3. Click Maintenance tab
4. Click on cleaning sign for regular cleaning. Perform this up to 3 times.
5. If this does not work, perform Deep Cleaning
And if that not work
Some times it needs a good clean up but this is up to you if you want to do this,
But after you done this prime the printer so it gets the inks back in the heads, it may take a little time for the inks to work.
There is fluid cleaner for this but I can never find any in the shops the only ones I seen is when they sell them in Tesco but they come in with the ink refill bottles so I just use worm water by it self on a cloth and dabbing on the heads to clean them, it will not harm the heads but not to much water.
Some heads are on the inks them self but some have them inside the printer so I not know your printer so if the heads are inside you need to get them out you may find that some heads will just clip out put some need to be unscrewed so you got to know how they come out so be careful and not push to hard on them, if the heads are on the ink then it is a easy job to clean them,
It worth a try it worked for me more than ones.
Please all I ask is call back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one, so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2015 | Epson WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One Inkjet...
Sep 23, 2014 | Epson Workforce 520 Printer
Jan 21, 2013 | Epson WorkForce 500 All-in-One Color...
Aug 29, 2011 | Epson WorkForce 310 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 27, 2011 | Epson WorkForce 310 All-In-One InkJet...
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 14, 2010 | Epson WorkForce 310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 07, 2009 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
Aug 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP760 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: