Question about Computers & Internet
Message when clicking on the link from the DTP programme says Powertext is not installed on my computer. When clicking on the PowerText.exe icon the message is programme won't start because d3drm.dll is not installed. Is there any way to get the complete package to work with Windows 7.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Windows Startup Error csrss.exe
Okay, we are going to try two things. If the first don't work go to the second.
1) First perform a search on your computer for the 'csrss.exe' file. If found, copy it and then paste it into your C:\windows\system32 folder.
That should do it.
2) If that don't do it or your search can't find it, then perform the following;
To scan and verify the versions of all the system files that Windows File Protection protects, use the System File Checker (Sfc.exe) tool together with the /scannow parameter. If the SFC.exe tool detects that such a file was overwritten, the SFC.exe tool retrieves the correct version of the file from the Dllcache folder or from the Windows installation source files, and then replaces the incorrect file.
To run SFC, please follow these steps:
1. Click on Start > Run command prompt
2. Type SFC /scannow, and then press ENTER
Note: You may be asked for inset OS CD.
3. After finishing SFC, you may run CHKDSK C: /R in the Run command prompt as well.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
SOURCE: windows explorer issues
uninstall PowerDesk or My PowerDesk. Some malware camouflage themselves as PDShExt.dll, particularly if they are located in c:\windows or c:\windows\system32 folder. Thus check the PDShExt.dll process on your pc whether it is a pest or the real deal. If neither program list above is installed, download http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/index.html?ref=file.net as run the program.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
SOURCE: does windows 7 have d3drm.dll
Yes they do have.
Read a nice article :-
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Nov 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2011 | D-Link DWA-125 Wireless 150 USB Adapter...
Sep 08, 2011 | Sonostar Sonocaddie V100 Handheld GPS...
See upgrade options.
if 32 bit you should have no problems.
Aug 29, 2011 | Sony ACID Music Studio 7
May 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2011 | Greenstreet Software Publisher 4 Full...
Feb 14, 2011 | Micrografx Picture Publisher 10
Feb 04, 2011 | Micrografx Picture Publisher Digital...
Jan 27, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2010
"Stop: 0x000000A5" error message typically indicates that the computer BIOS is incompatible with the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) standard that is supported in Windows 7. However, this error can also occur because the computer hardware, the peripherals, or the drivers for those devices are incompatible with Windows 7.
Startup Repair from the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
1. Insert the Windows 7 installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD ...". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and click Next.
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.
7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.
Refer the following link for more information:
Jan 11, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 29, 2017 | Greenstreet Software Calendar Maker 4 Full...
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!