Master reset xerox 8560 printer
Your Administrator Guide book should have these instructions listed for you. It should be on the CD's that came with the printer.
If you have lost/misplaced them, you can download the guides from the Xerox.com website.
The steps below are what I did from my laptop as a Repair Technician:
1. Connect a crossover cable between the PC and system. To print an Event Log or Runtime Log:
2. Verify the system is Ready.
3. Use the system's control panel to enable AutoIP:
a. Select the system Setup menu.
b. Select the Connection Setup menu.
c. Select the Network Setup menu. 5. The page should now print.
d. Select the TCP/IP Setup menu.
e. Set AutoIP to On.
f. Exit the menu so the system is Ready.
NOTE: To print the Connection Setup or Configuration page, select the system Setup
Reset the system to cause AutoIP to assign a new IP address (cycle power or select
Restart system from the Shutdown menu).
5. After the system's IP address is set, test communication by sending the "PING" com-
6. If the test fails, install a different cable and retest.
Sep 27, 2014 |
Xerox Phaser® 8550, 8560, 8560MFP Extended...