Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Product_Filter.aspx?ProductID=1672&lang=eng
2. From the drop-down menu, select your operating system.
3. Click "GO".
4. Under the "Drivers" section, find & click on the link labelled "Audio: Realtek* ALCxxx Driver".
5. On the next page, click "Download".
6. On the next page, click "Accept" at the bottom of the page.
7. On the next page, click download link to start the download of the driver.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 14, 2010 | Intel D915GAG Socket 775 Motherboard -...
Sep 18, 2009 | Intel Premier Resources 4-Channel 32-Bit...
Sep 15, 2009 | Biostar P4M800-M7A Motherboard
Aug 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2009 | Intel D915GAG Socket 775 Motherboard -...
May 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2009 | Intel CELERON 2.66Ghz CPU AND MOTHER BOARD...
Click on underlined items for further information
If the PC boots properly, then this beep is normal. It is an audio cue that the PC has passed the POST and started to boot.
Oct 28, 2007 | 321studios DVD X Copy Platinum (200000)...
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: