- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it could be a few different issues. 1st off, i advise that you try to turn it on while it's plugged into the wall and the battery is in. if it turns on, then shut it down again and leave it alone for a few hours to let the battery fully charge. if it doesn't work, then take out the battery and turn it on while it's plugged into the wall. if it turns on, you've probably got a bad battery. if not, then it's an internal issue. most likely a power supply.
if it's your power supply, google your particular computer model and how to take it apart. carefully do so, and when you remove the power supply, order a new one. i'd advise doing the same if it ends up being simply your battery. just go to the acer website and order a new battery to fit your particular model.
NEVER mix surge protectors and UPS!!!. Doing so overloads whoever of the two gets connected to the wall. This equipment is built to be plugged DIRECTLY to the wall. Your unit just crossed it's inner battery. Take it to a recycling center, then stop on your favorite electronis shop and buy a new one.