Question about Brother MFC-7420 Laser Printer
CANNOT GET COMPUTER WHEN ON LABELS TO ADVANCE TO NEXT LAEL
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Yes you can print Address but to print that you have to use MS word, to create it first
Posted on May 19, 2009
SOURCE: how do I print avery
1. Open Microsoft Word (Office 2010) and click on Mailings tab then click on Labels.
2. In the Envelopes and Labels pop-up, click on Labels tab then click on Options button.
3. In Label Options pop-up, click on v at the right of the Label vendors: field then select Avery US Letter
4. On Product number: field, click and pull down on slider until 5195 Easy Peel Return Address Labels
5. Click on 5195 label to enter it into the Label information at the right side of the Label Options window
6. At the top left of Label Options Window, click on radio button for Page printer and select the Tray
7, Click OK at bottom right of Label Options window to return to the Envelopes and Labels window
8. Click on Print button to print the labels on the default printer which you previously set as the Brother.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 15, 2014 | Avery 8168 Inkjet Labels Shipping...
Mar 01, 2014 | HP OfficeJet Pro K8600 Printer
Dec 14, 2011 | Avery 5160/8160 compatible (100 White...
Sep 22, 2011 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2011 | Avery Address Labels AVE4151
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 10, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8550DP Printer
Feb 10, 2009 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: