Question about Motorola RAZR Cell Phones
I cant get passed the lock screen because i forgot my pin i know my google info but need to get to that option
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: forgot unlock code
Please try this out:
When the screen to unlock ur phone comes, please press the menu button (the round button at the centre). This should probably ask u for a security code comes up, please enter the security code, by default it is 6 zeros. Let me know whether this works ;-) It works fine with my moto L7
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
SOURCE: forgot unlock password
hmm so easily she LOCKED ur phone??? and U need to UNLOCK IT ?? this is done in case where u put a sim card and put on password By ur own self, when some body steals it and they try to use theirs it wont let them start phone without password. so IF YOU put the password YOU should know it! or ask some one who used ur phone earlier, and beware with samsung, if its NOT ur phone and u unlock it any ways( electronically) it send a message to predetermined phone about ur IMEI and sim reg no.
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
You can try the following solutions:
*** (See below steps first) Once you are on the phone, you can pull down the top menu and look at email, texts, etc. (anything in the notification bar) - Just open up an email and click on a link, you will get a notification to go to settings to turn on WIFI.***
1. Change your password on your Gmail account.
1A. **Use your USB cable to hook the phone up to your PC/Laptop** (this may not have to be done)
2. Make a call to your phone.
2A. ***Turn on the WIFI on the phone*** (info up top)
3. While on the call, pull down the top menu and tap the sign in/ authenticate button.
4. A menu will pop up and ask you to put in your password to authenticate. (still on the call while doing this) Pull up the keyboard by tapping in the password box or you can hit the menu key to get it to come up. Put in your new password and let it try to authenticate. (it cant because you are on the phone but let it try and give you the message that it is unable to authenticate)
4A. **It may authenticate and sign in**, but when the called ends, you may have to perform step 5...
5. Once you end the call, go back to the screen that says enter your Gmail username (Your Gmail email address or just try your Gmail username without the @gmail.com after it) and password. Enter this information.
6. It should ask you to set a new unlock pattern. If so, do the pattern twice and you should end up at your home page!
If the above fix does not work, you can try the following:
Note: Before doing the following fix, you may want to call your cellular provider's customer service department for assistance.
I say this because the following will Hard Reset your phone which erases everything on the phone's internal memory and brings it back to a factory state like when you first bought it.
This will delete your contacts and everything saved on the phone's INTERNAL/BUILT IN memory.
If you have a backup of your data/contacts, don't worry about it because you will be able to restore them after you Hard Reset the phone.
Here is how you hard reset your HTC Droid Eris:
1. With the Eris turned off, press and hold the Volume Down and Send buttons.
2. Press the Power button.
3. Follow the instructions to complete the hard reset.
Once the hard reset is complete, your phone should boot back up and you will have to set all of your personal settings again and load your data/contact backups if you have them and then your phone should be back to normal!
I hope this helps!
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2016 | Cell Phones
Nov 26, 2014 | Lenovo 5.5-inch Unlocked White A850 3g...
May 30, 2014 | Motorola Mobility DROID RAZR Maxx 4G...
May 21, 2013 | Motorola Mobility DROID RAZR Maxx 4G...
Aug 22, 2012 | Motorola Mobility Droid X
Feb 20, 2010 | HTC Droid Eris by
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: