Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Acer G185H AB Widescreen LCD
You DVR video resolution to the monitor is too high. You should set it to the native resolution of the monitor.
Posted on Nov 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2012 | VONNIC Surveillance DKSY0808S DVR Kit...
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Nov 05, 2010 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Jul 18, 2010 | AOC 19LVWK LCD Monitor
Apr 16, 2010 | Polaroid FLM-3201 Television
Mar 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 29, 2009 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Apr 06, 2009 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 12, 2008 | Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: