Question about Radio Communications
How to programm frequencies into a BC144XL
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i am having trouble clearing
hi marie , follow these instructions carfully ,
1. Place the scanner on it's back on a hard surface with it turned "OFF".
2. Press down and hold down the following keys with your left hand. (MANUAL), (2) and (9)
3. While holding down these buttons, use your other hand to turn the scanner power "ON". Continue to hold all the buttons down until you hear a "click" and all the channels are cleared to 000.0000.
hope thats a fix ya .
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
I can't locate information specific to the 210XW, but hopefully this generic Bearcat programming info will help:
1. Press the MANUAL key to advance to the channel that you wish to reprogram.
2. Enter the new frequency, including decimal point.
3. Press the ENTER or E key.
4. Start over with step one to continue programming channels.
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
SOURCE: How do I program local
Due to the age of this radio, Uniden no longer has the manual for it. However, the manual for the BC60XLT-1 (link below) explains on page 13 how to enter a frequency into a channel.
The two radios are similar enough that the frequency entry instructions should work for your BC147XLT.
Also, you can find frequency information at:
and then click on "database".
Posted on Feb 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2016 | Uniden Radio Communications
Apr 04, 2011 | Radio Communications
Sep 12, 2010 | Uniden BC248CLT Base Scanner
May 13, 2010 | Uniden Bearcat Pro PC78LTW 40-Channels...
Apr 16, 2010 | Uniden BC60XLT-1 Handheld Scanner
Jan 01, 2010 | Uniden BC248CLT Base Scanner
Dec 27, 2009 | Uniden BC248CLT Base Scanner
Aug 30, 2009 | Uniden BC248CLT Base Scanner
Dec 30, 2007 | Radio Communications
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!