Question about Televison & Video
My screen say select dtv channel for oad and can get of that
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
**This is NOT a solution**
I was wondering if you were able to fix this on your own. I am have the exact same issue with a 42LG30
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2011 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
you can either try this
- To initialize the adjusted values
1. Press the ADJUST button and then use D / E button to select the RESET option.
2. Press ENTER button and then use F / G button to select Yes.
3. Press ENTER button.
1. Press the MENU button and then use D / E button to select the SETUP menu.
2. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select Main Input.
3. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select the source: DTV, Analog,
Video1, Video2, Component1, Component2, RGB-DTV (or RGB-PC), DVI-DTV
4. Press EXIT button to return to TV viewing or press MENU button to return to the
hope this helps
Jan 04, 2011 | LG DU-37LZ30 37 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 01, 2011 | Sansui HDLCD-1900 19 in. LCD Television
Mar 26, 2010 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Oct 10, 2009 | Protron PLTV-4250 42 in. LCD Television
Aug 20, 2009 | LG 42PG20 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Mar 29, 2009 | LG 20LS7DC 20 in. LCD TV
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: