Using the Auto Defrost feature on my microwave oven
How do I use the Auto Defrost feature on my microwave oven?
To use the Auto Defrost feature on your microwave oven, please do the following:
- Unwrap food, place on the turntable, and close the door.
- Touch Defrost.
- Select food by entering 1 for Meat, 2 for Poultry or 3 for Fish, or touch Defrost repeatedly to scroll through the food selections.
- Enter the weight in pounds:
Meats and Poultry can be set from 0.2 to 6.6 lb (90 g to 3 kg).
Fish can be set from 0.2 to 4.4 lb (90 g to 2 kg).
Doneness may be adjusted at this time by touching Cook Time.
- Touch Start. The display will count down the defrost time. When the cycle ends, "End" will appear in the display, and the end-of-cycle tones will sound, followed by reminder tones.
- Touch Cancel Off or open the door to clear the display and/or stop reminder tones.
The Defrost system has 3 categories:
Meat, Poultry and Fish. It should not be used for food left outside the
freezer more than 20 minutes and frozen ready-made food. Use the
following chart as a guide.
Here is your owners manual:http://www.whirlpool.com/assets/pdfs/product/ZUSECARE/GMH5205XVQ_Use%20and%20Care_EN.pdf
In case of a problem or clarification or my solution was insufficient, don't hesitate to post me a reply.
If you are satisfied, rate my solution with the "thumbs" or (even better) add a testimonial.