Question about ZTE Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Here, you have no choice but to turn to a professional Coolmuster Android Assistant. With it, you can transfer not only contacts, but also text messages from your mobile phone to personal PC with a few clicks. And you can also use it to manage other data like photos, music, books, movies, etc. on your device as you like.
Posted on May 16, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: transfer contacts list
1. From the standby screen (the first screen when you open your phone), go to the menu.
2. Scroll to the address book and press select.
3. Scroll to the address you wish to copy (or any address if you want to copy all of them) and press the menu key.
4. Go down to copy and press select.
5. Select "Entries" to copy just that one entry or "All to SIM" if you want to copy all your addresses to your SIM card, or "All to Phone" if you want to copy them all to your phone.
6. Select Merge or Override. Merge will combine any addresses that are already on your card with the ones you are now copying, Override will replace anything that is already there with the ones you are now copying. Be careful in deciding which you want to do since Override will delete anything previously saved and merge will duplicate any that were already saved and are being saved again.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
all you have to do is insert the card into the phone, go to your picture, hit the options button, go to and click manage pics from the options menu, mark the pics that you want to move to your phone, hit the options button again and select move, from that menu select move to phone.
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
You can do this using the desktop mananger - by synchronising your new phone to your SD card - assuming you have a card reader.
If not does your SD card fit your new phone?
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
SOURCE: i need to take my
Hi, There are different ways to save contacts from phone to micro sd card...
first download the PC suite for Samsung phone, and use the below instructions.
If you have a lot of contacts and you'd like to clear up some additional space on your phone, you can move your contacts from the phone's memory to your micro SD card. Moving your contacts is simple and should take only a few moments to learn and complete.
Insert your micro SD card into your phone's memory card slot.
Access your phone's main options menu and select "Settings."
Select "Tools" from the "Settings" menu, then locate the "Memory" folder.
Select "SD Card" or "Card Memory" from the "Memory" folder.
Select "Options," then select "Format" to properly format the card for use with your phone.
Open your contact list, then select "Settings" from the main contact list view.
Select "Save" from the settings menu, then select "Memory Card" or "SD Card" under "Destination." Your contacts should now be saved to your micro SD card.
If that does not work for you pass your comment i will give you more ways you can.Am sure this will work.
Posted on Apr 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
Apr 11, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
Jan 15, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
May 06, 2013 | Boost Mobile ZTE Warp Sequent Touchscreen...
May 03, 2013 | ZTE Warp
Feb 24, 2013 | ZTE Warp
Jan 15, 2013 | ZTE Warp
Jan 02, 2013 | ZTE Warp Sequent for Boost Mobile with new...
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!