wow, no year, that makes this hard, huh?
NOR if full time fail or intermittent.
hot or cold engine or both?
parked or moving both ? even in neutral ? no rev.?
yes EFI is stupid , lacking tools. but carbs suck more.(endless stories i have, 50 years worth)
GMW, agents ,did you take it in running ok>? why do that.?
nobody can fix cars that run perfect, unless rich, and they keep it for one week $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
did you use a scan tool when it failed, if not, why not? working blind?
chineese , Great wall Wingle , mfg?
- clogged fuel filters, do the service in the book yet>??????
- Check engine lamp on, ? ignored? yes its on
- air cleaner packed, (full time fail)
- bad fuel.
- water in fuel
- injection failure. (weak)
- input to the PCM , reading wrong. (seem it is huh? CEL on)
no year posted so , that means you need to find out what scan
tools work on xxxx year car. if OBD2 type. any new scan tools works.