- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Before refilling, clean entire cartridge units. Remote its cleaning blade and clean it with an IP solutions and make sure no bends in cleaning blade. Do not mix new toner powder with old one. Also clean plastic portion below the developer roller also. Then the same complaint found, clean the LSU unit of the machine. Now it work properly.
Double check the cartridge to make sure there is no packing tape still over the print head, make sure it is not expired if there is a expiration date on the cartridge. Next try a clean print head cycle on the cartridge and you may even clean the print head portion of the cartridge manually using a little alcohol soaked onto a q-tip. Does the printer still print black? If so it is always possible you got a bad cartridge.
1. Shake ink cartriage and Re-clean the print head, dripping alcohol to drain off and wipe clean w/tissue (do not touch with fingers).
2. Apply slight suction to print head to clear clogged ink (if by mouth, spit out ink and water rinse etc.).
3. Re-clean per step 1
4. Insert ink cartiriage, seating it all the way into holder.
5. Run a "cleaner sheet" through printer to clean al printing parts
("cleaner sheets" are available at office supply stores).
6. Printer should print all parts of letters.
Probably your ink cartridge is clogged. Try to clean it first by using your printer cleaning software. If it does not work, take out the black cartridge clean the portion where the ink is coming out using a cotton and a cleaning solution (water and alcohol will do). Repeat the procedures if necessary.