Question about Lexmark X464DE Mono Laser MFP, 38ppm A4 Mono, Print/Scan/Copy/ Fax, Duplex, USB/Ethernet Interface, ... All-In-One Printer
It will print ok and then it pulls 2 sheets and jams
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Paper jam Lexmark E250d
I hate to state the obvious and I am not patronising you, but is the rear door fully closed (did it click into place) - probably. I wonder how many pages the printer has printed? If you are lucky you might be able to print out a demo page (hold the "okay" button down - the large one with the diamond/triangle on it). If it is a high number (say over 10,000 pages) then perhaps the paper pick rollers have stopped working? Also, what paper are you using? Heavy (100gsm or above) or thin (under 75 gsm) may have feed problems.
If this doesn't work you could always try printing to the rear door - this would probably stop the jam hopefully. This would enable you to print a demo page at least so you can see its page output.
Hope this helps you out.
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
SOURCE: label sheets won't feed, jam
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
SOURCE: Lexmark Opra M410 Laser
Your printer has a separation pad that is worn out and needs to be replaced. This pad prevents the printer from feeding multiple pages. It is located in the inside front of the paper tray Assembly.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Try to check feed roller page break pad must be in good shape, if not it pick multiple pages to print and that can occurred jam.
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2015 | Lexmark X4550 Wireless All-in-One Photo...
If job prints from the wrong tray or on the wrong paper or specialty media, this is an indication that the operator panel menu settings do not match the media loaded in the tray.
Make sure the Paper Size and Paper Type specified in the printer driver match the paper size and type in the tray.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support
Feb 09, 2012 | Lexmark T644 Laser Printer
Dec 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet CP1515n Printer
Sep 20, 2010 | Lexmark T632 Laser Printer
Nov 03, 2009 | Lexmark C750 Laser Printer
Dec 12, 2008 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Aug 20, 2008 | Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
Mar 01, 2007 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: