- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A busy tone (Busy Signal) and a reorder tone are two similar on-off repeating tones that differ in the spped that they beep on and off. Some lay terms for a reorder tone is a Fast Busy tone. Both types of tones use two different frequency tones simultaneously, 480 and 620 Hz, for the beep sound. Busy tones are a half second of tone and a half second of silence, repeated. Today's reorder tone is a quarter second of tone and a quarter second of silence repeated, twice as fast as a busy; a long time ago the cadence was a little different.
Press the message button and this will probably ring another extension this must be answered and the light will go out
This will clear all local settings including call forward
To set call forward on busy no answer dial
*7105 (destination number) #
The system would have set that 165 are the voicemail ports so the voicemail must be plugged into these ports .usually the last extension on the system
Once connected dial 164 then 3. 1. 1 and follow the peompts
Step1: Click on "applications", then select "My files" Create a folder in the root menu and call it "media"
2. Click on media then create another folder and call it "audio"
3. Click on audio to enter then create the final folder and call it "notifiations"
4. When you have done this transfer your message tones to notification folders
5. Go to message,setting,select ring tones and you will see your files
From the phone click on the menu then stroll down to message then click on it then stroll down to message setting click on it,then stroll down to message tone then click on it and view on the message tone available on the phone to peak on the tone you like on your message tone.
hello,all you have to do is just to access your menu botton,then you go
to settings after this you go to sound settings,then under this you see
your message alert tone,all you are left with is just to make your
choice out of the tones you see there,then you click on it to activate
it.thats all on that.thanks,you are highly welcomed.
To use the MP3 as your message tone, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings and then click Tones. 2. Highlight the message alert tone line and press "Change". 3. Select "Open Gallery" then locate the folder where the MP3s are saved. 4. Select the song the you would like to use as message tone. Click Save.
Go to Profiles, and choose a Customized Profile. Rename it to whatever you prefer. In this profile you can select your ring tone, message tone, volume, etc. I only had to do this once, and everything worked perfectly!
go to settings, then choose phone settings. In phone settings go to phone profiles, normal is highlighted click options, then edit, then ok. Click the right arrow then go to message alert tone, click on options then change and ok. Go to use my alert tone choose your tone go to options and click down and select then ok. Then job done.