Describe your Tally Matrix T2280 Prion power up
Calibrating the temperature resolves the THS error in most cases.
The ‘Temp Cal’ functions can be carried out in the following way;
· Start with the printer powered OFF and at normal room temperature
· Hold down the ONLINE and SETUP button and power the printer back on
· Keep the ONLINE and SETUP button held down until the display reads ‘PRINT TEMP. CAL’ along the top line
· Press the button under ‘TEMP CAL’ (button 3)
· Using buttons 2 or 3 change the Temp Setting to match the temperature of the room the printer is used in (change this value by at least 1 degree even if it is correct to force the printer into recalibrating.
· Then press SET to save the settings.
If the printer continues to display the THS error, the problem can be caused by;
Incorrectly seated print head
Damaged or incorrectly seated head cable
Fault with Main Board, Interconnect Board or the print head.
Jul 09, 2009 |
Tally Matrix T2280 Printer