Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I just bought a new wall console for my digidoor 3 motor. How do I pair it with the motor?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how do i programme a
How to program a digi-key remote control :
- on the wall console press the light toggle button to switch the light off.
- press and hold the light toggle button, the light will come on and after 5 seconds go off.
- release the button and the light will go on again.
- within 30 seconds press the required key on the digi-e key transmitter (your remote control). The light on the digidoor ac/dc will go off.
- to confirm press again the same button the transmitter (remote), the light on the digidoor ac/dc will flash foor times. Done
Posted on May 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2017 | Building Materials
Jul 25, 2015 | Building Materials
Jun 13, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2015 | Building Materials
Feb 17, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 05, 2015 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2014 | Transcend T-Sonic 850 Digital Media...
Apr 22, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2010 | liftmaster Chamberlain Garage Door Opener...
Nov 25, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!