Question about Panasonic NV-GS400 Camcorder
Hallo I am using dazzle dvc 130 and also pinnacle 700-usb. I have always used these in the past but now from some reason it does not pick up an image. My software picks up the dazzle but I do not see any video? I have tried various software and now came to the conclusion that it is the camera itself. Is there some setting that I have to change on the camera? I tried a dv as well as s-video cable. None of them is working
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To get your footage into the computer from DV tape you need a four pin firewire (IEEE1493 or iLink) cable from the camera to a six pin cable into the computer. USB will not do a proper job, it's for downloding photos or as you already mentioned, Web caming.
Posted on Sep 15, 2005
SOURCE: Connecting camcorder to PC
USB is not for transferring video from this camcorder. What you need is a firewire cable to connect camcorder to your computer. If you don't have firewire port on computer, you need to get install a firewire card.
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
SOURCE: USB Driver
I've done a lot of research into this problem and I know the solution if you're using Windows XP!! Here are the steps...
1. Download "Winrar". Its a program similar to Winzip. Install Winrar onto your pc. http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=938&dl=wrar380.exe
2. Download the camcorder's driver file by clicking on this link:
Open the file (won't open if winrar not installed first) and install it.
3. Using Windows XP open Movie Maker. On my pc this was found in the same spot as Paint and the Calculator, ie Programs - Accessories.
4. On the panasonic camcorder go to "Menu-Playback-USB" and change the USB option to "Webcam".
5. Use a cable to connect the camcorder into a USB port on the pc.
6. In Movie Maker, select "Capture Video - Capture video from device". Then your camcorder will appear as an icon to be selected and you're away!!
Just wanted to upload the mini dv movies to my pc but it took me a while to figure this all out so hope this saves you from that grief!
Posted on May 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2011 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 120 (210100394) Video...
Aug 15, 2010 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Jul 19, 2010 | Zio 210100325, DAZZLE DIGITAL VIDEO...
Feb 13, 2010 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 90 (210100371) Video...
Dec 07, 2009 | Pinnacle Studio MovieBox USB Video Capture
Dec 01, 2009 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVC-100 DVD Recorder
Jan 11, 2009 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 90 (210100371) Video...
Dec 30, 2008 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 90 (210100371) Video...
Dec 17, 2008 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 90 (210100371) Video...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!