Question about LG BX327 DLP 3D Ready Projector, Digital Keystone Correction, Picture StilExpert Color ControBrilliant Color, HD DivX Player, 3D Ready DReady Type, HDMI ver. 1.4_3D, Long Lamp Life, Up to 4000 hrs in economic mode, BuiIn Stereo Speakers, Auto Sleep BX32
Need new lamp external cover. Part that screw goes into broke off.
You can pick up some plastics instead of it
Have a good day! any question ,contact me,Please
We supply original projector parts: lamp, bulb, Lcd panel, Lens, DMD chip, color wheel,
motherboard, powersupply ... with high quality and competitive price.
Jerry Lampdeng Limited
Wechat ID: 008613178867858
Whatapp ID: 008613178867858
Posted on Mar 02, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LAMP goes off after few minutes
1-check the counter reading of lamp to see if it is in the right age of lamp or not.if it is in right age the problem still in power unit or in ballast.
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2013 | Promethean Board Lamp for PROMETHEAN PRM25...
1. Turn the power off, wait until the power indicator turns off blinking red, then unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and confirm that the area around the lamp unit has cool down.
2. Remove the front cover procedure. Place your finger tips under the cover and pull it from the projection display.
3. Before loosening the lamp cover screw, first read the caution and warning labels in the lamp cover. Then loosen the lamp cover screw by using a screwdriver.
4. Loosen the lamp unit screw with a screwdriver. Then grasp the lamp unit, Figure 2, by the lamp unit handle and slowly remove it from the projection display.
5. Insert the new unit being careful being careful of the insertion direction. Press in the arrow mark making sure insertion is done correctly.
6. Replace the lamp unit and cover screw. Tighten the unit cover screw with a screw driver.
a. Properly dispose of the old lamp. Please see the operating instruction of the projection display unit.
b. NOTE: attached the lamp unit and lamp unit housing door securely. If the lamp unit and the lamp unit housing are not attached securely, the protective circuit will be activated and the lamp will not turn on.
7. Replace the front cover.
The second step, after lamp replacement is to follow the three steps procedure described below:
Warning: Perform lamp time reset only when the lamp has been replaced.
In order to complete the lamp time reset procedures:
1. Be sure the power cord is plugged into a properly grounded wall outlet. Then, press the POWER button the projection display or the remote control to turn the unit on.
2. While pressing the VOL - button, hold down the PIP or the SPLIT button on the remote control at the same time for more the 5 seconds.
3. When the reset procedure is complete, the projection display screen will show the following message "Lamp time was reset to 0."
1. The writing in the screen may be different from the actual screen described above.
2. When lamp time reset is finished, the lamp indicator goes out.
Feb 23, 2011 | Panasonic PT-50LCZ70 50" HDTV
1.Remove the lamp cover by pushing two grooves lightly with the flathead
screwdriver. You can see the lamp cover on the top of the projector. ( left side of the lens)
2.Loosen the two screws securing the lamp housing until the screwdriver
goes into a freewheeling condition. The two screws are not
3.Remove the lamp housing by pulling out the handle
4.Insert a new lamp housing until the lamp housing is plugged into the
5.Secure it in place with the two screws.Be sure to tighten the screws.
6.Reattach the lamp cover
7.Snap the lamp cover into place.
Replacing a new lamp automatically clears the lamp usage hours ok
Jan 27, 2011 | NEC MT1060 Multimedia Projector
Sep 18, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-42WE655 42" Rear...
Aug 17, 2010 | Sony VPL CS5 Multimedia Projector
Aug 14, 2010 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Dec 02, 2009 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-50WE655 50" Rear...
Nov 29, 2009 | Panasonic PT-50LC13 50" Rear Projection...
Sep 02, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 05, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60XS955 60" Rear...
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: