Question about Computers & Internet
It stops at cm-mtxrt.rpm then freezes at that point
Delete/reinstall/update your complete graphics drivers pack
then if not OK delete/reinstall/update also your audio drivers
Posted on Mar 21, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try uninstalling first display adapter that is currently installed form your device manager...how?...
1. On My Computer, right click and select properties.
2. Select Hardware tab, and click Device Manager.
3. On the list of device manager, click View menu and select Devices by type
4. Double click Display Adapters, to display the list of connected graphics adapter.
5. Disable the graphics adapter listed, by right clicking of the file name and select uninstall.
6. Now close any program and shutdown your computer..
7 Connect your video card to the motherboard and turn on your computer. Your computer will run its Add New Hardware Device , just be ready with your driver files..
I hope that will make your video card work with your motherboard
Much appreciated if you rate this solution..thanks.
Posted on May 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2011 | Intel Essential DG41WV Desktop Motherboard...
May 24, 2010 | Matrox RTX100 Xtreme Pro Suite Graphic...
Oct 21, 2009 | Matrox Millenium P750 (64 MB) Graphic Card
Jul 04, 2009 | Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Studio Techniques -...
Jan 24, 2009 | Matrox RT.X 100 (RT.X100) Video Capture
Oct 24, 2008 | Matrox RT 2500 Video Capture
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!