Question about Microwave Ovens
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
see the information and use the common sense: God bless you
. Door is not closed (some models).
2. You waited to long (open and close door to wake it up).
3. Controller is confused (pull plug for a minute or two to reset).
4. Defective interlock switches.
5. Faulty controller or its power supply.
6. Touchpad or controller board contaminated by overenthusiastic cleaning.
7. Defective/damaged touchpad.
Posted on Sep 10, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2015 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 24, 2014 | GE SpaceMaker Microwave Ovens
Apr 21, 2014 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Sep 07, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 17, 2009 | GE JE1540 Microwave Oven
Mar 04, 2009 | GE JVM1790 1000 Watts Convection /...
Dec 31, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 04, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 24, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!