Question about Computers & Internet
Dell 530inspirin press power wont start green light on the back amber on motherboard
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The problem is with your microwave. The Dell PC on boot has detected the radiowaves. This has in turn when booting the Dell put it in to Ultra Safe Mode. This is new to this model Dell- the advantage is that you can still cook your ready made meal with out damaging the system board capacitors. Once the micro wave has finished you will be able to boot - dont forget it may be your neighbours micro wave!!
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
The symptom that you are facing generally refers to bad power supply. The same can be resolved by replacing the same. You can call dell sales to procure a new power supply. However to troubleshoot and make sure if power supply has gone bad , use the link below
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
Green Green Green amber is a start of "POV" whatever this stands for. Dells description is "System activity subsequent to video initalization" I would start with video card replacement,
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
1. Remove All External Devices
2. Check the Computer's Power LED
3. If the power LED has not changed unplug the Power Cable From the Computer Disconnect All Hard Drive Power and Data Cables and power on the computer. If still no go.
4. Remove All PCI, PCI-E, and AGP Expansion Cards .
5. Remove All Memory From the Computer
6. Reseat the ATX and 12-Volt Connections . The ATX connector will be a 4 pin square connector connecting to the motherboard from the power supply and the 12-Volt Connection would be the biggest connector with a lot of colored wires.
7. If still no go.
8. Disconnect the Power Connection to the Chassis Fan
9. If the light still flashes then it could be a power supply or motherboard failure. Try a good know power supply first and if that does not fix the problem it is the motherboard. Also check the back of the tower for 4 lights lables ABCD or 1234.
Rate if useful.
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2013 | Dell Precision Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
May 15, 2010 | Dell Dimension 4700 PC Desktop
Dec 08, 2009 | Dell Dimension 5150 (DIM515MIN) PC Desktop
Oct 22, 2009 | Dell Dimension 4500 PC Desktop
Mar 16, 2009 | Dell Dimension 5100 (D51L1) PC Desktop
Nov 30, 2008 | Dell Dimension 4500 PC Desktop
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!