Question about D-Link Dlink Dir-600 Wireless Router Access Point Broadband Internet Switch
How to install dlink router to smart bro wifi
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
from your smartbro cable to your d link socket. just look for a different looking socket for the cable and that should be it. it should be on the right most if you are lookig on it at the back. not the other 4 which are aligned to each other. once you got it right, eset your wireless router and it should be working.
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
You reset the D-Link back to the factory default by - Press the RESET button at the back of the wireless router when it is powered up. Holt the RESET button foe at least 5 secs until the LEDs flash and then release the RESET button.
You can then configure the D-Link as follows ;-
To set-up and secure the wireless router from unauthorized access, follow these steps: -
1. Connect the wireless router to your computer with a LAN cable.
2. Start your browser and enter the router's configuration URL IP address.
3. Enter the router setup, login and password
4. Change the admin password
5. Go to the wireless settings and change the default SSID and turn off SSID broadcast.
6. Setup encryption key the strongest is WPA2 (if not then WPA).
7. For further security measures - turn on MAC address filtering and enter the MAC address of the wireless cards on the computer/s you want to connect to this wireless router.
8. Record the settings you have made and keep it in a safe place and Save the settings.
9. Configure the wireless cards on the computer/s with the SSID and encryption settings of the router.
10. Remove the LAN cable between the router and the computer then the computers should be able to connect to the router wirelessly.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
SOURCE: wifi problem of DIR-300 dlink
I have purchased a DIR-300 Dlink router. the connection is OK via LAN. the issue is the wifi I cant receive IP from the DHCP server of the router.
Posted on Jan 22, 2010
SOURCE: i forgot the link to
For the majority of routers you can access the router configuration page by going to the ip address of the router, as if you were going to a website. Open up your internet browser and in the address bar type 192.168.1.1 and this should bring you into the login page. Login, go to your wireless section and you should be able to set the password for the wireless connection.
The IP address of the router may not be 192.168.1.1. In some cases, it is 192.168.2.1 for example. You can find the address of the router in Windows by doing the following,
Go to Start > Run and type "command" or "cmd". In the black DOS window type
The ip address of the router is labeled Gateway address.
Posted on May 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2011 | D-Link DIR-600 Router
Jan 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 02, 2010 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Feb 22, 2010 | Linksys WRH54G Wireless Router
Feb 06, 2009 | D-Link DGL-4500 Wireless Router
Apr 24, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jan 25, 2013 | D-Link Dlink Dir-600 Wireless Router...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: