Question about Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Could have a corrupt driver.
Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off. I'd do both and when the CD software program asks you to connect the printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
i've post a solution here in fixya. same condition with u. just do a temporary reset. it explained there. c ya......
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
1. Press power button while plug in the power cord – green lamp.
2. While hold the power button press resume button twice – orange blink and return to green.
3. Release the power button, Then the PC will recognize new printer install.
4. You need the software for permanent reset.
5. Run the software and select printer port.
6. Then select Set Destination
7. Click MAIN and PLATEN button to reset waste ink counter to zero.
8. Finally test print by click TEST PATTERN button.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jun 29, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Sep 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: