Question about HP Officejet J4680 InkJet Printer
I cannot connect this printer to my network. It appears that the printer and the network have two different ip addresses. I saw something flash by on the printer saying it was going into sleep mode. The hp laptop will not recognize the printer drivers. Bottom line printer will fax but will not print.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there, and welcome to FixYa,
You will find your driver at this site: - choose your operating system, download and install, plz let me know the result.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
SOURCE: My HP Officejet 6500 wirless
Solution one: Plug the product directly into a wall outlet to make sure the power source functions correctly.
1. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
2. Unplug the power cord from any power strips or surge suppressors, and then plug it directly into a wall outlet.
3. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the product.
4. Try to print again from the computer.
NOTE: If the product prints when plugged directly into a wall outlet, the power strip or surge suppressor might not allow enough voltage to reach the product.
If the issue persists , continue to the next solution.
Solution two: A semi-full reset returns the following settings to the factory defaults:
· User menu settings · Telephony parameter values · Country and language selection · Fax memory · Fax journal information · Speed dial and broadcast lists · Personal header information · Junk file numbers
1. Press the Power button to turn off the product, and then unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.2. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product, and then wait 20 seconds. 3. Plug the power cord into the wall outlet. 4. Press and hold # and 6 while reconnecting the power cord to the back of the product. Press the Power button to turn on the product, and then follow the instructions that display on the control panel to select the product settings.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Posted on Mar 01, 2010
Bueno, el error 79 en mi caso se presentó con el servidor de impresion, tienes que limpiar los trabajos en cola y luego reiniciar la impresora.El error 49 indican que es con un problemas de fax o con scanear en Mac OS X, en todo caso hp support tiene los pasos a seguir.
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2011 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Dec 30, 2010 | HP Officejet 6000 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 07, 2010 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Nov 07, 2010 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Nov 01, 2010 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
May 20, 2010 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Nov 28, 2009 | HP Officejet J4680 InkJet Printer
Jul 15, 2009 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Mar 04, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Oct 15, 2017 | HP Officejet J4680 InkJet Printer
May 25, 2017 | HP Officejet J4680 InkJet Printer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: