How do you program users?
Storing and Recalling Weights
1. Your scale can store and recall up to 5 weights. If your scale has one button,
weights can be stored for one user. If your scale has two buttons (User and
Save/Recall buttons), weights can be stored for multiple users.
2. Tap center of scale platform with foot and wait until "00.0" appears.
3. Stand on the platform without shifting or moving until weight is displayed.
4. For single user scale: When weight reading appears on screen, step off the
scale, press Save/Recall button and hold for about 2 seconds to save the
For multiple user scale: When weight reading appears on screen, step off the
scale, and press User button to select a user number. Then press Save/Recall
button for 2 seconds to save the reading.
5. Weight reading blinks twice, then becomes stable. A small number (1-5)
appears in the upper right hand corner of your display, indicating which of the
5 weights is displayed. (Once you have 5 weights in memory the current weight
always saves as "1" and the oldest reading is eliminated.)
6. Weight reading is saved. Press Save/Recall button to review the last 5 weights or
let the scale shut down automatically. (Note: until you have 5 weights stored in
memory, the display will show the number and "–" for each weight for which
no data point has been stored yet; i.e. "3 –", "4 –", "5 –" if only 2 weights
have been saved.)
Hope this helps!!
Feb 09, 2009 |
Precision Camera Weightwatchers WW70 Body...