- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
"My keypad won't light up when door is locked when you push lock won't light up green."
To make the keys light up when you want to enter your code, you have to push the lock button on the keypad first. If the keypad light never comes on, open the door and manually lock the interior lock, then press the keypad lock button. The above instructions should then work.
Good luck--and please provide feedback if this helps!
Try replacing the light bulb or rerouting the wire so it won't be affected by the light bulb or the foot pedle. Becarefull though because if you rerout the the wireing in the foot pedle you're taking away the off/on swich so it'll stay on. You may want to open up the foot pedle and see if there is anything loose, not conected or broken. The pedal is used as an on/off swich so it may just be stuck in the off position and not making contact when you press down on it so it won't turn on. If you can't fined a blulb for it by the way you can disconect the socket where you screw it in and install a new one. Make sure the new one will fit in the same hole though. Then it should be easy finding a bulb for it. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE MACHINE IS DISCONECTED BEFOR YOU DO ANY OF THESE THINGS. Good luck!
If you see power lights but nothing appears on the screen, it could be a "POST" (Power-on Self Test) problem or simply LCD problem.
Here are some steps that you can try.
1. Remove the battery and the ac adapter then press the power button for at least 20 seconds to drain electric charges left from the system. (You may need to repeat this step to get it work.)
2. If above step doesn't work, try to plug in an external monitor and see if you get display from the external monitor. You may need to press the Fn + F10 or F6, depends on the key designed on the keyboard to toggle between displays.
3. If you get display from the external monitor, I'm sure your having problem with the LCD components. In this case, check and replace faulty LCD backlight, LCD cable or LCD inverter. The LCD inverter is often a culprit.
4. Try to reinsert the memory module/s (RAM) of the unit, try using one RAM at a time to see if it works. A faulty RAM will cause the issue not to POST.
5. If reinserting the RAM doesn't help, most likely your motherboard needs to be replaced.
• Display Backlight - (Not available on earlier models.) The
display backlight improves display contrast in low lighting
conditions. Selecting backlight ON will turn the light on for
a short period of time after any button is pressed. Selecting
backlight OFF (default) will keep the light off. Turn the display backlight feature ON as follows:
1. Press TIME and RUN buttons at the same time. The display
will show "d-L" and "OFF" alternately