Question about Nintendo DS Video Game Consoles & Games
They are a black and white screen on my dsi and it will not go away it says oooofeoo
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my dsi reads oooofeoo on the top
This is a common problem because the DSi had a short production time it has over 100 different faults that being the most common and the least common letting out sparks everytime you charge it
Posted on Apr 08, 2010
SOURCE: my nintendo ds displays oooofeoo
Welcome to Fixya. To fix the issue with your Ds getting 0000FE00 just follow the steps below.
1. Start your DSi and wait until the Battery is Empty. (Having an empty Battery lowers the time to boot up. The Ds got two internal flash memorys that are both damaged when you have this error. With the low Battery the resetted one gets loaded while the other can't in the same speed)
2. Remove the Bolts and extract the Battery for around 1.5 hours.Why we did this? All the Electricity needs to be out of the System to make sure it's only getting the Bootup Information from the Chip that got resetted and not from the other, if the other one could send it's information, we would still have the Error.
3. Reinstall your Battery.
4. You need to be fast now: Insert your Flashcard, and start your DSi.Start the Application you used the last time, before the Error appeared and close it legitly. In case off the SuperCard DSTWO SNES Emulator, just press the Exit Button. Other Flashcards like the R4i need to be soft resetted to the flashcard's menu, and need to boot up some game's rom.
5. -Not Necessary but just feels a little more safe- Format your NDSi.
6. Charge your Battery and enjoy playing your NDSi Systems again.
- Usually changing battery will fix this problem for best results follow the steps above.
It work for me and for others hopefully it wil fix your problem. If you have questions please let me know.
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on Mar 03, 2011
SOURCE: Hi there my son's dsi
That means the firmware is corrupted. You can contact nintendo for repair or replacement. Also in case they ask they are probably zeros (0000FE00). Good luck.
Posted on Mar 08, 2011
SOURCE: i started up my dsi
Welcome to Fixya. If you have 0000FE000 error on the screen all you need to do is to follow my guide below and it will fix your problem.
How to Fix 0000FE000 Error
If you have questions please let me know. If this is helpful you can rate me and my guide so that I can help others like you. Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2011 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
May 02, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Mar 12, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 08, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 01, 2011 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Feb 20, 2011 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Apr 08, 2010 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Apr 08, 2010 | Nintendo DSi Matte Blue Console
Feb 14, 2010 | Nintendo DSi Matte Blue Console
May 13, 2018 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: