Question about Vehicle Parts & Accessories
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I hooked up my alarm
Thanks for writing to Fixya.com .
This sounds like a bad fuse. The fuse is likely under the dash below on the driver side. Look up under the dash below the steering wheel and confirm location. The fuses will either be plugged into the module or as in line fuses coming out of the unit.
Thanks for contacting Fixya and please accept the solution if it has helped you.
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
I had the exact same thing happen with my 4-button 474p remote. WITHOUT REMOTE START the correct sequence is:
1. Enter car - Leave door open.
2. Turn key to "on" position.
3. Within 5 (five) seconds press the Valet button 7 times then hold down. (Programs to channel 7)
4. Watch alarm light - It should now flash 7 times.
5. While still holding down the Valet button - Press the "lock" button on the remote and release. Should get a "chirp"
6. Now release and repress the Valet button once, holding down. You'll get the "chirp". Release Valet button.
7. Turn key "off". Exit vehicle and test remote. All 4 buttons should now work.
Posted on Oct 14, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2014 | 4Button Remote 474P
Jan 04, 2014 | 4Button Remote 474P
Sep 29, 2012 | Remote Start System
Mar 09, 2012 | 4Button Remote 474P
Dec 19, 2011 | Viper Security and Remote Start System...
Jan 24, 2011 | 791XV The 791XV is a 2-way Security and...
Apr 01, 2010 | Viper Security and Remote Start System...
Oct 05, 2009 | Directed Dei Valet 561r Remote...
Jul 17, 2009 | 460HP Security System
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!