- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It could also be a faulty circuit breaker. If one of them trips internally it may not trip the handle or indicate one is tripped. This situation allows only 120 volts to reach the oven instead of 220. That's why the clock functions but not the elements. To turn off Demo Mode:
1. Press SETTINGS 12 times. "Demo Mode" and "ON. Press (1) to OFF" will appear in the display text area.
2. Press the "1" keypad to change the Demonstration Mode setting to Off.
3. "OFF Selected" will scroll in the text area. Demo Mode has been turned Off.
make sure the unit is switched off and the clock is displayed then
1 Press and hold (SEL).
The setup display appears.
2 Press (SEL) repeatedly until the
desired item appears.
3 Press the volume +/– button to select
the setting (example “ON” or “OFF”).
4 Press and hold (SEL).
The setup is complete and the display returns
to normal play/reception mode.
Displayed items will differ, depending on the source
With the card remote commander
In step 3, to select the setting, press < or ,.
The following items can be set (follow the page
reference for details):
“z” indicates the default settings.
*1 When the unit is turned off.
*2 When the audio output is set to “SUB.”
BEEP To set “BEEP-ON” (z) or
SUB/REAR*1 To switch the audio output.
– “SUB” (z): to output to a
– “REAR”: to output to a
DIM (Dimmer) To change the brightness of the
– “DIM-ON”: to dim the
– “DIM-OFF” (z): to
deactivate the dimmer.
To set “DEMO-ON” (z) or
“DEMO-OFF” (page 4).
To scroll long displayed items
automatically when the group/
track is changed.
– “A.SCRL-ON”: to scroll.
– “A.SCRL-OFF” (z): to not
To select the cut-off frequency
“78HZ,” “125HZ” or “OFF
to adjust the PSM (preferred setting mode) items, press and hold the select button (SEL) for 5 seconds..you should see one of the items DEMO (default item) displayed on the display window..press the Up/Down or Forward/Reverse buttons (^ or >>| or |<< ie.. it is the one you use to change the radio stations) to scroll to the PSM items DEMO-->CLOCK H-->CLOCK M-->L/O MODE-->AMP GAIN...when the PSM item you want to adjust displays on the window, CLOCK H for hours or CLOCK M for minutes for this case, use the control dial (volume knob) to change the setting...after adjusting the correct setting..press the SEL button again to end the procedure
hold your sel. buton you use to get to bas, mid, and treble, and hole it down for a while till a new menu pops up. scroll using up/ down buttons till you see demo and left right changes the setting for it
1. Press the Timer/Clock button until "CLOCK" shows, blinking, on the display. 2. Press Set/Demo. The hour indicator on the clock should start blinking. 3. Use the "Track/Tuner Forward" and "Track/Tune Backward" keys to set the hour. 4. Press Set/Demo. The minute indicator on the clock should start blinking. 5. Use the "Track/Tuner Forward" and "Track/Tune Backward" keys to
set the minute. 6. Press Set/Demo twice. (Pressing once moves to the timer set mode.)