Question about Asrock H55M-LE LGA1156/ Intel H55/ DDR3/ A&GbE/ mATX Motherboard H55MLE
Intel (r) core (tm)i7 cpu 870 @ 2.93 ghz memory 8gb operating system 32 -bit
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
probably itz either minor case of software corruption/improper ground/cpu fan..
or major case of faulty or defective main board/ram/hdd..
..plz do check the following as in order:..
the Hardware part:..
1)see if the ram(s) is loose/faulty..open clean/remove carbon & or oxide formed on the teeth with an eraser n resit it..or replace with a standby n see..
2) 4) a) see if ur hdd is noisy or emitting any 'ticking' noise (like 'tuk tuk' or 'kirr kirr')..
b) or if the system is not supporting either the newly installed device or itz software/driver /firmware
if so, u need either a fresh os installation or ur hdd is likely to b replaced..
3)remove/clean dust neatly..dust is non-uniform in nature n may cause jam/short circuitry/excess resistance n many more..resulting an increase in heat..
4) open the CPU Heat-Sink with fan out of the socket..put some "Heat Sink Compound" (available in local electronics chip level spare market) between the cpu/processor and the CPU Heat Sink *** fan..resit/fit it tightly in position..
5) on main/mother board..see with a debug card for mb error..may b short..look for defective capacitors(esp above1000mfd)/mosfets..go through the mb's south bridge n the circuit lie around atx connector..the crystal clock generator (if cpu isn't heating up)....
the Software part:..
1) hv a licensed and UPDATED antivirus installed (i prefer avg/kaspersky,remember, without updation a full version antivirus is useless)..
2) download, install n run microsoft kb890830..http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=AD724AE0-E72D-4F54-9AB3-75B8EB148356&displaylang=en..
3) download n run Startup Control Panel..http://download.cnet.com/Startup-Control-Panel/3000-2094_4-10039330.html..'remove all the unnecessary startup items from here..(if u can't find what to remove, post me/us in ur comment with all the items listed in each n every tabs herein)..
4) remove all unnecessary software from add/remove programs..
5) download, install n run 'Advanced System Care Pro'..http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Pro/3000-2086_4-10399324.html..
6)disable the following:..
a) 'Automatically Restart' right click on my computer->properties->advanced->startup n recovery->(uncheck on the) Automatically Restart;
b)'Error Reporting' right click on my computer->properties->advanced->error reporting->disable error reporting->(uncheck on the) 'but notify me when critical error occur'..
7) Increase the size of Virtual Memory, Initial: 1440; Maximum: 2880
if u r bot a professional, always better to seek advise from ur system admin/vendor....
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2014 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2012 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2010 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
Mar 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 08, 2010 | Intel D915GEV Motherboard
Dec 10, 2009 | Averatec 1000 Notebook
Nov 13, 2009 | Asrock K8NF4G-SATA2 Motherboard
Feb 10, 2008 | Foxconn 915P7AC-8KS Motherboard
Sep 06, 2007 | ASUS P4S800D-X Motherboard
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: