Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Ombudsman complaints I am receiving continuous phone calls from a water co. to pay an outstanding account. which to this day , they don't seem to be able to get to my correct address. I will not give them my email address, and the mail they supposedly send does not arrive, but I still get the phone calls to pay? I have tried and tried to get through to them I will not pay till I can actually have an account in front of me. surley that's fair?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    A rookie expert who has answered 20 questions on their first day.

  • Expert
  • 73 Answers

Hello. I believe that is fair. And the real funny part is that the water co. is charging you for using their water yet they don't know where the water is going (to your address). Good Luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Posted on Feb 13, 2014

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I would like to contact an ombudsman wrt Ekurhuleni blocking my pre-paid power due to a tenant with an outstanding water account which is in his name.

An ombudsman might be no use to you unless you have a contract with the utility company that they are not honouring.

If your prepaid power supply is via part of a tenancy agreement and it is another tenant or the landlord who has the contract with the utility company that remains unpaid, your dispute is not with the utility company but with that person.

If your supply is a prvate arrangement you need legal advice and you might need to sue that person for failure to fulfill contractual obligations and/or failure to discharge the Common Law duty of care that person has to you.

Alternatively you could arrange for your own supply or simply move...

Nov 21, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I received an sms telling me i had an outstanding traffic fine

contact local law enforcement directly to verify if you do. dont use phone nr from the text. but go find the number in phone database or phonebook. it may have been a scamming attempt. trying to get you to pay to their account

Nov 11, 2016 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

MY BILL FOR 01664562297

first --your rant is directed to the wrong site
This is fixya site and has nothing to do with service providers , telephones , accounts
So call the talktalk management and direct your comments to them direct or maybe better in person

Mar 05, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Spent £720 on a steambath .... supplier

We are sorry
but you did n't complaint to paypal within 45 days
there is nothing anymore you can do

Jan 04, 2011 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

Payed for a product from pixmania and havent recived it . payment taken from my bank on 9/7/2010 customer no;12581670 . invoice no;ccl119565017 .amount £24.68 my email

Go to the that particular transactions and click on the word DETAILS thst is underlined. The transaction will open and there you can read a sentence where you can file a complaint not receiving your item.. PAY PAL will inform the seller that you have not received your item and in so much time you will receive a refund or the item

Jul 18, 2010 | PayPal Accounts

1 Answer

I wrote to you 5/12/09 in relation to a problem I had with my Uniden phone/answering m/c. (Model No. XS1455, nickname: gumibear898). I am disappointed with the response I received. I refuse to hand over my...

This is the first time I have read your question. If you are still having a problem send an e-mail to

I joined the FixYa team several days ago. Please relate to me the original request.

Dec 05, 2009 | Uniden 2.4 GHz Expandable Phone System...

1 Answer

I got this wrong without explanation how to do it.

Past due or bad debt collectables are not accounts receivable. They are a Liability.

Jul 12, 2009 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

279 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides