Question about ZTE Cell Phones
ZTE Z768G locked to Net10 Wireless
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock My NET10 ZTE Merit phone
Press emergency call in idle mode and input *983*987#, it will go to the factory reset interface and customer can reset the handset to Default.
Note:Please do remember to remind the customer this method will delete all the personal information in the phone.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
If forget the password to unlock X500, you can refer to the following method, which can reset the phone and erase all the user personal information.
1) First power off the handset, press the Power on key + Camera key + Down volume key together at the same time when restart the handset.
2)When display "ZTE", press the Menu key at the bottom of the screen;
3) Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" through volume key
4) Press "Camera" key to confirm the above item
5) Choose "YES...delete all user data"
6) Choose "reboot system now", handset will be restarted automatically and all the user data will be erased.
Posted on Jan 15, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
Mar 25, 2016 | ZTE Midnight Z768g Net10 Smartphone
Jan 18, 2015 | ZTE Cell Phones
Aug 02, 2014 | ZTE Cell Phones
Jul 20, 2014 | ZTE Cell Phones
Mar 16, 2014 | ZTE Cell Phones
Sep 06, 2012 | ZTE Avail-Z990 Avail At&t Unlocked Android...
3,607 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!