Question about NorStar M7324 Telephone
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2013 | Sennheiser Set 840S RF TV Sound Amplifier...
Jul 18, 2011 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Feb 28, 2011 | Fisher Price Ready 2 Wear Monitor
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
May 14, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
Jan 25, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jan 08, 2010 | NorStar Meridian M7310 Phone
Jul 15, 2009 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Dec 30, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Apr 30, 2008 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Mar 14, 2016 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!