Question about Toshiba TLP XE30 diamond lamp
To release the key lock, set the [Key Lock] to [Off] using remote control. Pressing the [RETURN] button on the projector for 10 seconds also sets the [Key Lock] to [Off]
any questions, feel free to contact me
We supply original projector lamp,bulb,accessories,Lcd panel,Lens,DMD
chip,color wheel,motherboard,powersupply,ballast... with high quality and
have a nice day!
Posted on Mar 21, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2011 | Toshiba TLP-701U Data Projector ( TLP701U,...
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
Jul 13, 2010 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Dec 11, 2009 | Toshiba TLP-710, TLP-711, TLP-G5, TLP-G7...
Oct 08, 2009 | Toshiba TLP-710, TLP-711, TLP-G5, TLP-G7...
Apr 19, 2009 | Maytag MSD2756GES Side by Side...
Mar 06, 2009 | Eiki LC-SB20 Projector Multimedia...
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: