Question about Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Open the Second draw and remove the paper from behind the draw. THEN REMOVE THE PAPER ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE DRAW NOT A STORAGE AREA ITS FOR 11 x 17 PAPER!!!!!
If those two fail, you have a burned out 2nd draw lift motor or worse case the control board that controls that motor.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/normanj_7893313f0751935f
Posted on Jan 22, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same recently.
Problem is caused by a paper which stuck behind the paper tray. It happens when You put to much paper od while moving (for example). Solution: take out the paper tray 1 and 2, remove the paper from the space behind the trays.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
SOURCE: Hi, I am using Konica Minolta
Hi To set duplex printing, follow the below instructions:
1. Select 'Properties' from the Print dialog.
Note: Properties may be indicated as Advanced, depending on the application software.
2. Click the Page Setup tab.
3. In the Printing Type section, select 'Normal-size Printing', 'Fit-to-Page Printing', 'Scaled Printing', or 'Page Layout Printing'.
4. Select 'Duplex Printing'.
When a media type other than Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, or Postcard is selected in the Media Type menu, duplex printing cannot be performed.
5. Specify Staple Side. The printer analyzes the Orientation and Page Layout settings, and automatically selects the best staple position.Click the Staple Side drop-down arrow and select the setting. If you want to change the setting, select another value from the list. If necessary, click Specify Margin... and set the Margin width.
6. When the setting is completed, click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
If a media type other than Photo Paper Plus Double Sided is selected for Media Type on the Main tab:
The document will be printed on one side of a sheet of paper when printing starts. When printing is complete, reload paper according to the displayed message and then click OK. The document will be printed on the opposite side.
If Photo Paper Plus Double Sided is selected for Media Type on the Main tab:
The document will be printed front and back alternately for one sheet at a time, when printing starts. Load the paper according to the displayed messages.
7. You will be prompted, while printing, to remove the printed page and reload it in the ASF.
8. Dependent on the number of pages to print, you will need to repeat step 7 until all pages have printed.
To set duplex printing, follow the below instructions:
Please accept the solution if it's helpful. Do get back to us for any further query.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
The code is an error code, it means your copier bizhub 250 is having some problem in the LCT.large capacity tray the last tray.its not opening or may be malfunctioned.
Posted on Oct 20, 2010
you need to get a small pico fuse(small green resistor like part on wire harness in fuser. or if your fast you can remove the fuse and short the wires turn on the machine then count to 10 and unshort them. fuser will reset. this is the only way or get a new fuser (too spendy) write me back if you need help.
Posted on Nov 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Feb 26, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Jun 12, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Mar 21, 2014 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Nov 25, 2013 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Jan 10, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Oct 21, 2010 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert