Question about Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
I need a base stand
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you pay for shipping I will send you my screws. Maybe a buck or two will cover it in an envelope. I just removed them last night as the TV is being junked for the parts. Email me.
MBSimonds AT aol DOT com
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
Hi there, if you are trying to just remove the base, then on your model there is one screw in the center of the underside of the base. If you want to remove the neck of the base to then remove the 8 screws on the back of the tvs neck too. I hoped this helped, please rate thank you!
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
1. Unplug all of the cables and cords from your GV42L
2. Place the GV42L FHDTV10A face down on a soft and flat surface (blanket, foam, cloth, etc) to prevent any damage to the TV.
3. Pull the stand cover off by squeezing the sides to release the retaining plastic tabs.
(This is probably the trickiest part to find this, just feel around and don't be too rough with the plastic)
4. Remove the four (4) screws (screw's specs: M4, 0.7 Pitch, 15mm long) so that the stand base can be removed.
5. Gently remove the stand base
6. Now, the GV42L FHDTV10A can fit securely to a mount (sold separately) by utilizing the mounting holes in the center of the back panel of the TV. Please make sure to read the instructions of your specific mount to properly hang the GV42L FHDTV10A
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2014 | Vizio VF550M 55 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 10, 2013 | Vizio VX37L Television
Jan 05, 2013 | Vizio VA26L 26 in. LCD HDTV
May 21, 2012 | Vizio Televison & Video
Mar 13, 2011 | Vizio Gallevia GV42LF 42 in. LCD...
Jan 08, 2011 | Vizio P50HDTV20A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!