- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. FACTORY RESET METHOD (Temporary)
(This isn't the most effective, but it is the easiest to try, so it's worth a shot since it apparently works on some units.)
** Go to the Menu
** Get to the Settings Menu
** Select <yes> to Reset to Factory Settings.
2. AUDIO CD METHOD (Permanent) ** Insert Audio CD ** Press PLAY ** Press STOP twice on remote ** Enter 26604 on remote ** Press ENTER ** Take out Audio CD and Insert a DVD Credit: Myself via a DUAL Tech
3. DVD METHOD (Permanent) ** Insert a DVD ** Let it play until you hear sound ** Press STOP twice on remote ** Enter 26604 ** Press ENTER Credit: Adam P.